EU taxonomy, Green Deal or Supply Chain Act transform the economy and lead us into a sustainable future. The requirements for companies regarding Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) data management are thus increasingly increasing – for large, but also small and medium-sized companies.
This series of workshops is aimed at beginners, environmental officers and interested parties who want to learn (digital) ESG data management and related processes based on a concrete ESG sub-project, such as a carbon footprint. The workshops are led by cluster partner akaryon, an IT and consulting company specialized in digitalization and sustainability for more than 20 years, with support from the Green Tech Valley Cluster.
At a glance:
- Goal: Create a carbon footprint for the business site/organization – theory and practice (to gain experience on digital ESG data management);
To create clarity on how ESG processes can be integrated in the company in the future.
- Target group: digital beginners / environmental officers in the company / interested parties.
- Tool: ESG-Cockpit (software provider akaryon)
- Duration: 4 months (with prospect of extension if required), start on March 9, 2023 9 a.m.
- Costs: 2.500 EUR (plus 20 % VAT – reduced for Green Tech Valley Cluster partners)
- Number of participants: 5 – 10 persons
- Format: All workshops and discussions will take place online.
There will be two online information sessions in advance where you can get more detailed information about the workshop series.
- January 16, 2023 | 11:00 – 11:30 | Registration information event on January 16, 2023
- January 31, 2023 | 13:00 – 13:30 | Registration information event on January 31, 2023
You can find more details at the following link.
We are looking forward to your participation!